Friday, April 13, 2012

Rochester 6x6x2012

This year I've managed to finally get my act together and pull together a submission for the Rochester 6x6x2012. Really excited. Just need to put them in the mail now! I will post images of the other three after the show opens.

Hopefully these will lead me into continuing a series of small images. Must keep my productivity up, still waiting on hearing back from the admissions board for grad school. Kind of freaking out, I shouldn't though, it's only been a month and a half. *chewing finger nails*
Global Online Preview Begins: May 25 @10am
In Gallery Preview: May 30, 31 & June 1, 1-10pm
Opening Reception & Artwork Sale: Sat. June 2, 6-10pm
$5 opening night admission
7:30pm raffle for buyer position #1-20
8:00pm all other buyers
Global Online Purchasing Begins: June 5 at 10am









No comments: