Monday, February 20, 2012

New Art. Finally. Nah Just forgot about the Blog.



These are the first four paintings in what may become a series of Mask images. But for now they will go into my MAT Art Ed portfolio. Looking for a little feed back. I need to do some adjustments in photoshop before they make the cut.

Angel painting has issues with how the camera caught the white part of the "eye holes" Anyone believe this could be a major factor in my portfolio. Should I go back and reshoot the photo or darken the faint outline separating the holes from the rest of the white mask? It's clear in person that there is a light blue outline around them. Any other feedback would be great.

And don't you hate it when you're photographing a painting and suddenly notice several tiny "mistakes." Bah.

Thanks all! You can post on here, email me, FB message me, leave a message on G+ or how ever else you'd like to comment. PLEASE!





No comments: