Monday, July 12, 2010

Update.


So the most recent news is the fact i moved out of my studio of 2.5 years. I will miss it. I do enjoy my 15+hr art binges. If you notice my raptor that held such a honored place in my studio has migrated along with the dog and myself. I am still spontaneously working on art. Though i notice i plan less and just create when not required to show proof of work by professors. I have currently 4 personal projects and one design job. Problem is i can't just work on a series i just kind of create monsters and such on the fly. We will see.

My most exciting piece I'm working on right now is my charcoal door piece. Honestly started due to hatred of the blank space and easy reach of a really nice piece of chalk then it goes from there.

I am contemplating how i would promote myself as an artist, i suppose my next goal is a real genuine website featuring my work. My dA website is fine for now but still lacks something.

Catch me if you can!

No comments: