Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where I work best.

Quick update on my art beginnign with a peak into my studio. What you don't see is above me is 15ft ceiling with various industrial pipes and vents running across it. It's a great thinking space.


In the photo below you can get a look at my current project, the superheros. Only a month to finish not only a decent sized paper on trees but to finish at least 6 12x15.5 inch color illustrations to complete my advanced illustration class. I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my studio over the next month.

Below you can see i've also started a new woodblock. Something to keep me distracted when i really should be working on my superhero illustrations. So it goes, I only work best when i'm bouncing between 3-4 projects at the same time. I really am going to need to restock my tea supply.

No comments: